for UK residents with caravans kept in Europe


if your caravan is kept in the UK


We have teamed up with a specialist caravan insurance provider for UK residents with a static caravan/mobile home or touring caravan kept in Europe.


For more information on European Caravan Insurance visit our 

Static Caravan Insurance or Touring Caravan Insurance pages.


They also offer cover for UK Touring Caravan Insurance and UK Static Caravan Insurance

with a range of policies for you to choose from.

Join the Club for FREE

To join the European Caravan Club and to keep up to date on all the latest offers, please complete the form on the

Contact Us page.


Find out more about our specialist caravan insurance click here


For the latest news articles click here


Cookie Policy

For our cookie policy click here

You have installed an adblocker. This Web App can only be displayed and edited correctly when the adblocker is disabled.